I know it’s been awhile since my last post but time as a way of getting away from you when you have 3 kids and another on the way, top it off with homeschooling and daily life. Things get busy! But here is a recipe for a quick and easy appetizer that will be a yummy success and not take much time for you to prepare at all, especially during the upcoming busy holiday season.
- Puff Pastry
- 1 Roll of Goat Cheese
- Jar of Antipasto
- Olive or Avacado Oil
How to make it:
- Lay out 1 square of the puff pastry sheet (often 2 come in a package). Use a glass or other circular object (like a small mason jar lid) to cut out circles in the pastry
- Lay the cut circles on parchment paper on a cookie sheet
- Top each circle with a teaspoon full of antipasto (or however much you need to cover the entire surface)
- Then cut your goat cheese into slices and lay 1 slice on top of every circle
- Place a few drops (small teaspoon) of oil on top of the goat cheese
- Bake in the oven at 350 until the pastry edges are starting to brown as well as the goat cheese. Maybe 15 minutes. Keep an eye on it.